Menstrual Pain- A Boon or Bain

Menstruation is not a problem, the way that everybody thinks of. It’s a gift of God to form a new life and seriously, don’t know why people treat it as a disease. Actually, it’s started from hiding the term periods from all manhood. 

People take it casually and this is the reason for the poor condition of females during periods. As the mother hides her pain, fatigue, anxiety from the family, the daughter starts doing the same and it gets continued for a long term.

There are certain problems that occurred due to this negligence from years and undoubtedly females face this problem regularly. Each month one of the ovaries releases an egg until it gets fertilized, periods continued every month.

Hi! I am Raunita, sharing my story to you all. I am a middle-class family girl so it’s a trend of hesitation during periods. First time during the bloodshed, I was in my school and literally, hadn’t any idea that what was happening to me. I felt it’s a disease and I started crying in the school itself. 

Then my teachers called my mom and she took me home. I asked her what had happened to me, as I am okay or diseased. She just said a few words “it happens to every girl and don’t get worried”. From that day I felt I was treated differently among my family members. My grandma was like “keep away from all the things and sit in your room only”, I felt like nobody cares about me, my pain, stomach cramps, and fatigue. 

My anxiety leveled up from their rude behavior. I was not supposed to go to the temple in my own home. It had created a distance between me and my father as well. In their eyes, I was a big girl then, it was the worst feeling I have ever felt.

I was going through that emotional trauma along with the pain, headache, fatigue, stress, stomach cramps, lumps, and diarrhea. It was a next level pain for me, something that I had never experienced before. And I felt strange on their reactions on my pain. My mom said “try hard to bare it, every girl bare this by the virtue of God, we have to bare this” but I was not satisfied with their statement on my tough situation. 

As days passed, every month six days bloodshed made my life hell. And if it’s exam time then the situation became worst. I also followed the trend of everyone’s family i.e. hide your pain. I used to ask God every time that why did the curse of being a girl befall me. As I grew up I came to know the details and reasons for the pain. 

I was shocked that due to the improper diet and weakness I was having those cramps in my stomach. My teacher suggested me to schedule my diet to keep my health in place. She asked me to prefer the use of some natural medicines which would not have any side effects. Actually, it’s a composition of natural products which prevents you from menstrual pain. 

I recommend it to all my friends to use this natural product from Mir-X Menstrual Remedy- best natural medicine for the female menstrual sickness which eliminates your anxiety of periods, irregularity of periods, high blood flow and treats many other various problems. It gets cured easily by this remedy.

Thank you.

The story published by Miric Biotech Limited

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Problem is Our Concern- For Womanhood and Women’s Sake.

Diabetes- A Challenge or A Way of Learning Each Day! Which Way do You Take it?